Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Date nite. Going Nick Cage there.

20230520-191515.jpg
Going full Nick Cage on a date:

16847623503791498052661796165292.jpg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
I think this is your best fitting jacket. It does everything right.
Looks like I put this in my quotes but forgot to respond. Thanks man. I really like it, in the running for top spot for sure

Spent the weekend in SF, and every time we go in Johnson Leathers, I am pulled to this cow hide jacket. Didn't buy it, but my resistance is waning. Trying to stick to a few jackets is hard, but if I can sell one that'll free up space in the rotation for this one. For now, I am sticking to wearing the black one into the dirt until I find out what it looks like when it's truly broken in. View attachment 519316 View attachment 519315
Is this the Del-66? And what hide is the tan looking one?

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Looks like I put this in my quotes but forgot to respond. Thanks man. I really like it, in the running for top spot for sure

Is this the Del-66? And what hide is the tan looking one?
It is indeed. Craig didn't have any info on the hide beyond being 3.5-4 oz cow/steer. They don't have any more of it, and the jacket is a one off. It's got some pull up and gets lighter when scuffed or scratched, but he said he didn't believe it was cxl. Apparently, JL only carries CXL horse.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Nice. Don't know if I've ever seen black chinos like these before.

Edit: doesn't seem like I looked that hard as a quick google search has returned several results. The cut looks really good for my thunder thighs and slim waist, based on Self Edge numbers.
I love them. They're a great, classic cut and the black is very black. I've washed them once and they didn't fade at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot