Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Californian

IMG_9731.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I'm planning to visit them all lol. Not sure my girlfriend agrees. We visited berberjin today but it was a very small store, not much inventory? Looked like a popup store. Maybe there's a main store I missed.
Which other ones are you heading to? Need to finalize my list for my next trip there...

jeo

One Too Many
I'm planning to visit them all lol. Not sure my girlfriend agrees. We visited berberjin today but it was a very small store, not much inventory? Looked like a popup store. Maybe there's a main store I missed.

Berberjin owns Fake Alpha. That's why you always see one re-post for the other on IG and why there's a link to the Berberjin store on Fake Alpha's IG.

Maybe Berberjin doesn't have much in their store becasue they sell online and mostly through the Fake Alpha channel since FA has been around for so long and have a reputation.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Like your beanie hats. What brand are they? Do you like the quality? It is tough to guess quality upfront with those.
I have a few.

My olive green and black ones are from Buzz Rickson. They're my favorite- snug, but not painfully tight fit and dense, yet relatively soft wool.

My blue one shown here is from Papa Nui. It's a little too tight for my giant head and not quite as soft as the Buzz Rickson ones, but its still pretty nice and if you have a smaller head, will be fantastic.

My dark brown and gold/light brown ones are from Dehen. They are the roughest wool by far, but still quite comfortable because they are such a loose weave and so stretchy. I definitely like these.

I got my wife some cashmere ones from William Lockie which are unbelievably soft, but they have a set cuff which means I can't get any for me.

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
I have a few.

My olive green and black ones are from Buzz Rickson. They're my favorite- snug, but not painfully tight fit and dense, yet relatively soft wool.

My blue one shown here is from Papa Nui. It's a little too tight for my giant head and not quite as soft as the Buzz Rickson ones, but its still pretty nice and if you have a smaller head, will be fantastic.

My dark brown and gold/light brown ones are from Dehen. They are the roughest wool by far, but still quite comfortable because they are such a loose weave and so stretchy. I definitely like these.

I got my wife some cashmere ones from William Lockie which are unbelievably soft, but they have a set cuff which means I can't get any for me.
Plus one on the Buzz Rickson's... By far my favorite beanie. I will note that my Dehen beanies have softened up to a similar texture as the Buzz, but only after many months of regular wear. The man advantage with the Dehen is the variety of color, and the fact that they are fairly cheap on sale (46 bucks or their abouts).

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Plus one on the Buzz Rickson's... By far my favorite beanie. I will note that my Dehen beanies have softened up to a similar texture as the Buzz, but only after many months of regular wear. The man advantage with the Dehen is the variety of color, and the fact that they are fairly cheap on sale (46 bucks or their abouts).
Yeah they're a great price and still comfy because of the loose weave. Plus the colors are indeed quite nice.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Oh man, I didn't know where to look first. Their denim section was also crazy. A wall full with dead stock 40s Lee jeans.

Those were original type I and II Levi's truckers. ¥5,000,000

View attachment 519914

Nope, nothing in my size that really blew my mind. Although that star glove is nice.

Those lapels are FIRE

View attachment 519915
some of those leathers look shot beyond repair or hope for revival, perhaps only useful for collection alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner