Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
I remember you waiting to get this and thinking it was a beautiful jacket! Too bad it doesn't fit. I may have a go at it actually. Says "40". Does it fit more like a 42? The measurments you took look spot on for me.
Hi. I’d say so, yes. I returned today in the box the seller sent to me. It’s a nice jacket and was listed around $130 IIRC. I thought it a very reasonable price for that jacket. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it, should it end up being yours.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys. It was a bit of a gamble this one as I bought it without asking for measurements, but boy did it pay off. It's a trim fit but wearable because of the back gussets.

It has the perfect amount of superficial wear, leather and hardware are 100% solid.

Please share images when you are done conditioning it. Just masterful to see your before and after work.

Pandemic

One Too Many
Visiting my mum in Australia, wearing the Royale Filmwear copy of Tom Ford’s harrington jacket.

1689163789417.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I hope to one-day find ANY vintage jacket that fits as well as this one does on you Marc. Regardless of brand. Great snag! Have you built onto your house yet to keep all your jackets stored?
Thank you Randy. It does indeed look great but it's a tshirt only fit. These vintage Buco's do run small. This is a size 42 and it has a ptp that's just shy of 22", which is more like a modern size 40. Only reason I'm able to wear it is because the back gussets expand quite a bit.

I just counted 38 leather jackets hanging on the rack. That's a lot but I don't think I could part with any of them. It's a healthy mix of mc jackets and halfbelts, vintage and repro. I do feel like the collection is nearing completion though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters