Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW. Got a bit sick on a ride to Fredericksburg so had to cut it short. I get home and feel tip top. Damn.

IMG_3814.jpeg

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
A side note. My mom just sent me this pic of her dad in 1935, she confirmed my love of bell bottoms and leather is an inherited trait.
The one (two actually) thing I did not inherit is his height and hair. He was 6’4 and kept a full mane his entire life!
View attachment 551226
It's posts like this (and so many before it) that make the FL forum so much more than discussing outerwear. I hope the sluggishness of the site is resolved and that the fine folks that reside/stop by here will continue to due so until the issue is resolved.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
A side note. My mom just sent me this pic of her dad in 1935, she confirmed my love of bell bottoms and leather is an inherited trait.
The one (two actually) thing I did not inherit is his height and hair. He was 6’4 and kept a full mane his entire life!
View attachment 551226
you should try pointy toes dress shoes to fully inherit the other half of the genes :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred