Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AHP91

Practically Family
No name police jacket

29CF5740-6C2D-4EE9-A894-2F754D0FEAB5.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
Well I finally own the jacket that has had me wanting a leather jacket for years. I don't think this Jacket is worth it at retail price considering what else you can get for ~$1100 , but this one popped up on my size on eBay in almost new condition for a great price so I jumped on it. Its the older model before they switched to cheaper materials (I'm speculating) and is from the days when Taylor Stitch had a bit more pride in their products (in my opinion). I'm quite stoked to have it. View attachment 559026
You scored! Super nice jacket. FYI, Golden Bear makes Taylor Stitch’s leather jackets. They’re cut and sewn in San Francisco. Top notch jackets. Here’s my GB jacket from Butterscotch LB. I love this jacket!
IMG_0856.jpeg

pattyb95

New in Town
You scored! Super nice jacket. FYI, Golden Bear makes Taylor Stitch’s leather jackets. They’re cut and sewn in San Francisco. Top notch jackets. Here’s my GB jacket from Butterscotch LB. I love this jacket! View attachment 559314
Oh yeah I did know that but I actually don't know much about Golden Bear other than them being native to the Bay like myself. They do seem to do some sweet collabs though, as evidenced by your sweet jacket and others. Maybe one day I'll come across an equally good deal for one of those Butterscotch/GB jackets in that gorgeous cherry leather..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic