Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
7 more days. Fast fashion plaid and a Johnson trucker.
IMG_1129.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Cheers, wearing my Durable again.

This has quickly become one of my favorite jackets. Great style, very easy to wear, more than 70 years old yet 100% solid.

View attachment 571291 View attachment 571292
These Durable jackets are more than hype, more than a Wild One connection. They are the Best I've found..a class by themselves. You get "it" when you wear it.

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Still wearing this Schott 618 a lot. Have considered getting a 613s or 613sh…but dunno if i should mess with it.

View attachment 571247
Dude that 618 looks spot on for you! It’s breaking in beautifully. If you do end up exploring the 613s or sh route, the added front length really changes the fit. I have an sh, and while I love it for what it is, it does stray from the classic profile of the original, especially unzipped. I will say that the 613sh hide is pretty epic, if you can get past the shine. I’m expecting that I’ll have to pick up a standard 613 for the rotation in my new found cross zip obsession.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari