Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
RMC B6 today…..

Attachments

• IMG_1468.jpeg
    IMG_1468.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1470.jpeg
    IMG_1470.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63

jeo

One Too Many
Not wearing a jacket today but I will wear this jacket tomorrow and will update again. Ordered from Movie Star Jacket and the parcel is on the way. https://www.moviestarjacket.com/products/Princess-Diana-Philadelphia-Eagles-Varsity-Jacket.html

Yes please post pics when you get it, I’m curious about the quality.

My friend wanted the official jacket but that was only available through the Eagles pro shop or directly from Mitchell & Ness and they sold out almost instantly. Now they are re selling for $1000+

One complaint about the official jacket is that it isn’t 100% wool. It also supposedly has a super baggy 90’s fit.

Before the Eagles even announced they’d be releasing this jacket, Franklin & Poe was working on their version as one of the employees, Luke, does chain stitching. At its base, it’s a Dehen 1920 club jacket which is much better quality and fit than the Mitchell & Ness jacket. Then Luke “customizes” it with unofficial eagles graphics.

I was able to grab one of these jackets. Since it’s custom, I chose to to have nothing on the sleeves and have Luke embroider my name.

IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg

TLW '90

Practically Family
Nothing fancy or cool looking today, just the woolrich reversible which has become one of my favorites from a standpoint of warmth utility and comfort.
20231219_094930.jpg

I've got the deerskin vest on underneath, but that will change if the Schaefer wool vest arrives today like it's supposed to.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I wanted to say, without having the Durable, that Spiegel might have similar magic, but you beat me to it.

There are differences for sure, but the fit and feel are so similar. They are more like a Durable than anything else I have handled. The hide is just different. Nothing I can prove, just my take on things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy