Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

P2D

One of the Regulars
Early days breaking in this mister freedom campus stallion.
70C174DB-4E51-41CB-9804-46C13AB6F299.jpeg

newtojackets

Practically Family
venturing outside my comfort zone today with a bit more colour. Finding that this jacket is surprisingly easier to wear wear / less flashy than expected. Getting a bit too small for me though, so only one to wear unzipped

(and yes, I do realise this would look a lot better with higher waisted jeans- working on picking up a black pair!)

IMG_6287.jpeg IMG_6322.jpeg

Observe

One Too Many
As mentioned, here's some fit pics of the LW Appalachian. Haven't seen many pics of this particular one in the wild... but am stoked to have one of my own.
The unique design called out to me and just looked badass- the studded kidney panel is a nice touch as well.
Lateral front zip is not for show either - it's a huge pocket. So many possible uses for it - as @Carlos840 mentioned, got enough room for a sandwich or a bottle for the road.
All that's left is to break it in and make it my own...

View attachment 616948 View attachment 616949 View attachment 616950 View attachment 616951 View attachment 616952
I love this design and this is the first time in recent memory I've seen it posted here. Do you have the secret back gusset pocket as well? Any plans for a belt to go with it? How do you find mobility?

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars
I love this design and this is the first time in recent memory I've seen it posted here. Do you have the secret back gusset pocket as well? Any plans for a belt to go with it? How do you find mobility?
Me too, the design is just plain cool - I do have the belt with it. Just happened to post pics without it initially.

IMG_2429_rz.jpg

This jacket is very rigid. Not only because of the heavy LW HH, but also the extensive detailing up front - including the 5 pockets and the additional lateral zip. That being said, out of the box, the mobility is not even a concern. I can move around and raise my arms in it just fine and don't feel inhibited at all. The weight is distributed well too, doesn't press down on my neck.

And yes, there's 2 back gusset pockets actually. Each one occupies half of the back. Not sure what I'm gonna use 'em for, but open to suggestions :)
IMG_2932_rz.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom