Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Thuggee

Practically Family
Ha ha, I always play that game with @Thuggee's pics, what movie shirt is he wearing?...and yes, I'd guess Army of Darkness as well

if you liked that movie, have you checked out the continuation of the story in the new TV series Ash vs Evil Dead? ...its more of the same craziness...I love it

Great show, Bruce Campbell is the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fonzie

One Too Many
Been wearing this all week quickly becoming one of my favorite jackets, Black ELMC Californian
5cc3e96a0d8b32edb4a7cbf92d4788ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a perfect fit on a perfect jacket IMHO, how do you find the ELMC Californian sizing? Would you say true to size, trim or big?

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
B-15D today (Alpha 'Vintage' series) to guard against the 'Cub from the East'. A-1 weather yesterday too :)

ai00344

One of the Regulars
Been wearing this all week quickly becoming one of my favorite jackets, Black ELMC Californian
5cc3e96a0d8b32edb4a7cbf92d4788ee.jpg

Looks great Thug. Based purely on pictures the ELMC Californian is one of my absolute favourite jackets but I’ve always been a bit scared off by the length. Doesn’t seem to be a problem here though, looks perfect!

Thuggee

Practically Family
Looks great Thug. Based purely on pictures the ELMC Californian is one of my absolute favourite jackets but I’ve always been a bit scared off by the length. Doesn’t seem to be a problem here though, looks perfect!

I’m a short stocky guy 172cm tall, this is a regular 44, back 25inches, sleeves 25 inches , pit to pit 44, I think it fits me very well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner