Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dan_t

Practically Family
Thedi Phoenix today. Loving how comfortable this one is for such a new jacket and the double ended zipper is awesome.

06652cb83d840d71bcc1de6a8710d205.jpg
I didn't actually notice the sleeve zip positioning at first. That's a nice touch!

Siggmund

One of the Regulars
Hi Siggmund,
I bought the jacket second hand with the patch already on it. I like the WW2 bomber art but don't have any direct, personal connection to it.
Casechopper, if you're interested, there is a wonderful and very moving autobiography by an AAF guy, John Comer of the 533 squadron of the 381st BG titled Combat Crew. That's how I knew about the patch.

robrinay

One Too Many
Vintage Aero HG5 - sort of a hybrid A2 Highwayman a collaboration between Aero and a business manager who gave them away to his employees as incentive bonuses - I believe. I found this one in a retro clothing store a few years ago in mint condition with a Julie L's white tab in the pocket.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aero Steer-hide Board Racer today. This has moulded to my body shape better than another other jacket so far. Not sure if it's because of the steer or because it's my trimmest fit and it's had too....or a combination of the two. Either way, yes it's a very trim fit but damn it's comfortable to wear.

5beaeb259af41f89c9c315ff416fd401.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran