Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
photo (16).JPG
This Brooks:

photo (16).JPG

BobJ

Practically Family
@Superfluous Perfect jacket! Looks like it was not only MADE for you, but DESIGNED for you. Do you have the side straps pulled tight, or does the jacket just naturally fall that way? If it's just cut that way, wow! Also, I really dig the brand-new, stiff, straight collars! Really. They curve and wrinkle in time, but there's something cool about them flat like this, like stiff, unwashed brand new denim or a crisp, perfectly starched shirt. Something about that ephemeral newness factor.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Protein, that's ace. I'm seriously jealous here.

How can you be jealous with your awesome LL Super Phantom? They are easily on par.

I've actually found a Super Phantom on Ebay AU. I'm tempted but they are pretty similar jackets....a bit too similar considering I've got 3 black cafe racers already lol

How can you be jealous with your awesome LL Super Phantom? They are easily on par.

I've actually found a Super Phantom on Ebay AU. I'm tempted but they are pretty similar jackets....a bit too similar considering I've got 3 black cafe racers already lol

lol Didn't see your comment before posting my selfie. XD Thank you, but I think your Thedi is cooler! I mean, double zip AND top sleeve zippers! Not to mention how slim fitting it is...

That's a stellar jacket you found and if the price remains around what it is now, it's gonna be a great deal. Plus no import taxes! And come on, we both know they're completely different jackets and the gargantuan differences between the two are totally worth it!

I think it's sort of like Johnson Leathers. From what I've heard and read, if you can get past the horrible website and contact the owner directly, you'll fare much better.
I sent an email. Could not take another minute on there. Nice pics, awful site.
Jeez, even on the LW site I can get prices and order!!! Go Stu :D

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy