Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

pawineguy

One Too Many
Much like the badass pictures that Ivan posted, I had a pretty wild weekend also. Here's the Aero Premier HWM right before the start of our town's annual Easter Egg Hunt. We had just finished spreading 10,000 eggs filled with candy or prizes. With each age group going one at a time, they had them all picked up in under 10 minutes. Very efficient children. For those of you who always wanted to live vicariously through a Parks and Rec board member...

IMG_0996.JPG

Awesome colour on that jacket, Chris! You haven't been wearing it much, right?

Man, brown jackets are so cool. Kills me I had to sell the HB... Luckily, it's gone so I don't have to look at it anymore.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Awesome colour on that jacket, Chris! You haven't been wearing it much, right?

Man, brown jackets are so cool. Kills me I had to sell the HB... Luckily, it's gone so I don't have to look at it anymore.

I hadn't been but the last month or so I have worn it a lot. It's a really nice shade of brown.

IXL

One Too Many
Just got back from a motorcycle trip. It was fun! Two photos from one of many fun places I've been to.

My House jacket is one of my favorites. I hope to be wearing it while riding to old torpedo factories someday. Sounds like a fun trip you guys had.

I didn't play it. Just Fallout 3 and New Vegas. My PC is too old, and you know why that is? Because instead of investing into upgrades, I've spent all the money on leather jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass