Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

If there's anything you can't trust on eBay....it's inches and centimeters. Excluding, of course, anyone here, who knows how to measure a damn jacket. :)
I've won some and lost more from the fair weathered friend of a measuring tape. :rolleyes:

One Euro. They were using a sniping tool... But I did put in considerably more than that, just that for some reason, my final bid didn't go through. Even emailed to seller to offer them the sum I bid with but they had to be the honest kind.

One Euro. They were using a sniping tool... But I did put in considerably more than that, just that for some reason, my final bid didn't go through. Even emailed to seller to offer them the sum I bid with but they had to be the honest kind.
That's why I hate auctions. I usually only look at buy it now stuff. And God only knows how many winning bidders I've had that suddenly vanish when their invoice is sent. eBay can be such a foul mistress.

But also a friendly one!! Scored this killer model A for a song!
image.jpeg

Occasionally some incredible stuff pops up. Like that Brooks... ;_;

I bet it's going to Colombia, and will appear on sale again for $700.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran