Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just arrived, my ELMC Roadster. I'm pretty happy with the fit, I was worried it might be a little short in the body and sleeve but I think it's fine for the style. Its my first D-Pocket jacket, I quite like it for something a little different. I'm initial thoughts are, it's a keeper...

768ac1f62b9ed82da791f208daef674f.jpg

18403a3da0ff90a33300e8d86dc014f6.jpg

Just arrived, my ELMC Roadster. I'm pretty happy with the fit, I was worried it might be a little short in the body and sleeve but I think it's fine for the style. Its my first D-Pocket jacket, I quite like it for something a little different. I'm initial thoughts are, it's a keeper...

Righteously awesome. ELCM D-pocket has always been my favorite take on the style, more so than the RMC, even though the ELCM one is not a direct repro. But it's just something about this jacket and the way it fits that I love... This brown leather is so nice. I'd keep it.

Beautiful man...I love it. Love the wider lapels too. Definately looks more true to form w/ the originals. Can't wait to see more of it. Well done PN!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
5'10"

I'll write up a better review soon when I have time but it's a great jacket, leather is really nice, light and soft.

I've been giving serious thought to the ELMC Windward in Walnut. I love the look of the leather (in the pics) and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Good to see all these recent ones, and that A2's patina looks great Nick! That one won't let you down. I'll have to get something set up to run some fit photos, just need to get out the tripod!

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
1930s (US or UK) two-tone halfbelt horsehide, 1940s tan flannels

lb20iMf.jpg

And a little extra - three 1930s British tweed sportsjackets, the 30s two-tone HB and a late 40s/ early 50s American suede jacket, all worn over the same outfit (except for that brocade tie).

NGNsfwR.jpg

Last edited:

BowsTrading

Familiar Face

Thats a beauty, did you purchase new or used? I saw the exact one on ebay but the sellers provided measurements made it way too short for a size 40

ProteinNerd

Thats a beauty, did you purchase new or used? I saw the exact one on ebay but the sellers provided measurements made it way too short for a size 40

I hate to tell you but it was that one off eBay (it was listed for a while and at a pretty reasonable price imo) and when I asked the seller to check the measurements they were a touch longer and just came in long enough for me. For your sake I hope your not about 5'10"

BowsTrading

Familiar Face
I hate to tell you but it was that one off eBay (it was listed for a while and at a pretty reasonable price imo) and when I asked the seller to check the measurements they were a touch longer and just came in long enough for me. For your sake I hope your not about 5'10"
5' 11" :( but according to the original measurements this would have been a crop top on me. oh well!

ProteinNerd

5' 11" :( but according to the original measurements this would have been a crop top on me. oh well!

Yes, when I compared them to the official sizing it was short, thats why I got him to check and it came out as pretty much standard length for a 40 sorry to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy