Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Poul

Familiar Face
Thanks Monitor and bfd.
This jacket was made by my local tailor in Warsaw and p2p is 17.7inch yeah measure tape not lying waist 16.1 and I feel like a sousage... currently I am very close to order from Al or SB jacket Roadster size34 Debbs is great person but I don't know which length is the best fitting me size 34 is 22.5 inch back length I have 5'4''heigth and I worry that it maybe too long for my body type Guys is it good idea to send this picture to Debbs and see how she thinks?

seres

A-List Customer
Looks a little tight, and you even say you "feel like a sausage". I think it a very good idea to send pictures, along with comments and measures, to help someone determine sizing.

Thanks Monitor and bfd.
This jacket was made by my local tailor in Warsaw and p2p is 17.7inch yeah measure tape not lying waist 16.1 and I feel like a sousage... currently I am very close to order from Al or SB jacket Roadster size34 Debbs is great person but I don't know which length is the best fitting me size 34 is 22.5 inch back length I have 5'4''heigth and I worry that it maybe too long for my body type Guys is it good idea to send this picture to Debbs and see how she thinks?

I'm fairly certain that only the action back makes it possible for you to zip the jacket up. Or move in it at all. Sleeves are too short as well which, combined with how trim it fits you, gives an even stronger impression that the jacket is too small. The length is okay-ish. It's short but maybe it would look better on a larger jacket. You can safely add an inch to it.

But again, I really like the jacket.

Thuggee

Practically Family
SB Goodwin today very cold start to winter for my part of the world, 12 year record low temps apparently
83b664b73b69781cb21384d9ca74a0a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thuggee

Practically Family
Thanks Monitor and bfd.

Just give Debs all your measurements and she should be able to advise on the rest to give you the best fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poul

Familiar Face
Thanks fedoras for the comments Like I said before I am very close to ordering Roadster size 34 CXL steerhide in Havana Brown olive cotton drill lining (actually I paid the money)And I send pictures of this jacket to Debs and see what she thinks I prefer jacket that is slim cut but no too restrictive that already have in the pictures
Let see maybe I have to sell Well anyway this jacket is too small

Poul

Familiar Face
Holy s.t this jacket its so good construct and fit you so well that if you were a woman I asked for a date this jacket has a shape like a V type of body and fit you phenomenal ProteinNerd great looking jacket
I was sure I was going to grab a cross zip today but went the ELMC J100 instead.

3ec6de71b5d694a772155cad65458889.heic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner