Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jwag

One of the Regulars
FB_IMG_1528259113251.jpg
FB_IMG_1528259120221.jpg
FB_IMG_1528259125842.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Not much in the way of jacket weather around here lately, though I did have one on for an hour or two the other morning. But today it's cloudy and not too hot so I can wear this Schott Perfecto I found today. For a little while at least.
DSCN1820crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1819crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1818crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
A bit on the snug side perhaps.
DSCN1822crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Am I correct in thinking this is a mid-70s label?
DSCN1825 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1828 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1829 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1827 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great day,
Michael

Not much in the way of jacket weather around here lately, though I did have one on for an hour or two the other morning. But today it's cloudy and not too hot so I can wear this Schott Perfecto I found today. For a little while at least.

Have a great day,
Michael

Awesome!!! And yeah, I agree with your date assessment. I had a 125 in the same leather. Tough stuff.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nice jacket, Michael. I had one like it in my 20s. Yours has some honest wear and tear, looks good though a tad snug, perhaps. Still, good for you to still be able to wear a size 38!
Thanks HM. I was rather surprised I could get into a 38, particularly with this model as I gather they are a rather trim cut. A 40 would be better I think.

Awesome!!! And yeah, I agree with your date assessment. I had a 125 in the same leather. Tough stuff.
Thanks Monitor. Good to hear I guessed the dating right. Ha ha. It does seem like the leather must wear well, because this one looks to have seen some wear and it's still in fine shape.

Thanks all,
Michael

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Michael, you look very very stylish wearing your Schott MC jacket. It fits you absolutely cool!
And Sir - my sincere congrats that you can wear size 38 - that's awesome! Superb!)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Love that Michael! I don't think it looks too snug, just superbly trim.

e: you might just have tempted me to take some more snaps of my old cross zip.

Unfortunately it's just too darn hot here at the moment.
Thanks barnabus. It's been too hot here for jacket wear here too. There were a couple of cool mornings where I could put on a jacket while I drank some coffee in the yard, but they are ended for now too. And after I took the photos today and posted them I changed into some jeans and boots and was going to take a few more. I went out the door and the sun had come out. Took about 30 seconds to say this ain't going to happen. Went back into the AC and shed the jacket. Ha ha.

Michael, you look very very stylish wearing your Schott MC jacket. It fits you absolutely cool!
And Sir - my sincere congrats that you can wear size 38 - that's awesome! Superb!)
Thanks Lebowski. I like the look of the fit, not totally sure I like the feel of the fit. It may grow on me, or I may shrink into it.

@Michael A Really nice find on that 70s Schott. :)

I wish I could find something like that in my neck of the woods.
They don't show up here very often. Maybe one or two a year at most and those not in my size.

Thanks all,
Michael

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family

Have a great day,
Michael
Love those wingtips! Are they vintage?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
UtdxPTn.jpg

a little bit fluish, but I had to go pay annual tax for my bike before the office close for muslim holiday... went with car though since I definitely would have sneezed inside the helmet and made a mess. :D

a very very long queue with nowhere to sit, probably standing 1 1/2 hours there... somehow I feel much better afterward. maybe the virus decided to left me to infect much healthier people:rolleyes:.. what kind of virus would prefer a being made of 50% caffeine and 50% instant noodle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy