Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Temperature drop today (yaaay!) which I celebrated by taking my 30’s half belt for a stroll
f51fe7a6496136a7c1a78ce57ec76a5a.jpg

08e74fd1ab32373ea47aa05cf261dc4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamma68

One Too Many
Thanks for the nice comments on the red CR, fellas! It fits great and I really dig it.

Wonder how many people looked at this, like me, and started working out in their head if they could pull off a red jacket that well....

I bet many of you could pull off a red jacket without thinking twice. Would you drive a red car? Would you wear a red T-shirt? A red cotton sweatshirt, hoodie or windbreaker? Red sneakers?

If a jacket fits, you've already won half the battle because fit is king. A jacket that fits great can be worn with confidence. I think of it as wearing a jacket like the one in the image below. Only mine is cooler because it's leather. ;)

rwc3-main.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bet many of you could pull off a red jacket without thinking twice. Would you drive a red car? Would you wear a red T-shirt? A red cotton sweatshirt, hoodie or windbreaker? Red sneakers?

This!
I have the red jacket and t-shirt :D
A red car or motorbike would be a nice accessory to the jacket ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR