Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Today my black goat jacket
Another windy jacket day. I want to walk to nearby cinema for antman later today:D
1owON2j.jpg
ySQU3IV.jpg
AJi6mc2.jpg
om3wbSA.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Still trying to convince myself to keep this aged tan steer CR. The chances of finding another in this hide are next to zero. Can I live with the length? I don't know. It's so on the edge for me it's annoying. Interestingly enough and unlike any other Aero CR I've owned this one has a slight dip in back so th back length is identical to my black heavy steer version, it's clearly shorter in front. Ah, the joys of obsessive compulsive fixations...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You're absolutely right. But in this instance the waters are murky. I've been looking for this hide for damn near 10 years. It ain't coming back. Ever. If this were any other hide it'd already be in the classifieds.

Mich486

One Too Many
Honestly, it might be a tad shorter but it doesn’t look too short for sure. I actually prefer the sleeve length on the tan one. Keep it man!

Also I’m not sure how much you paid for it but if it ain’t too much, one day that massive shoulder block you got will inevitably go down a bit and the jacket will fit as you have in mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think the front looks perfect, the back of your black CR is neater. But the brown/ tan one looks perfect on the front and on the shoulder.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Black one is a perfect fit, aged tan is okay fit. Maybe the hide can compensate for the small fit issue? As you say, you’re unlikely to find something in this hide again. And it’s not like the fit is bad in any way.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

willyto

One Too Many
You're absolutely right. But in this instance the waters are murky. I've been looking for this hide for damn near 10 years. It ain't coming back. Ever. If this were any other hide it'd already be in the classifieds.
I have the solution... get higher rise trousers. Problem solved...or not, starting another addiction ;)

You shouldn't sell this one, looks freaking amazing.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hell Ton. How will you feel seeing someone else wearing that one of a kind? Be like seeing your “friend” with that one girlfriend that got away! Just sayin...
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic