Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Levi's Type 2 Skate Jacket

41xh3a5h.jpg
uiwY93kh.jpg

Powerband

Practically Family
Still rocking this today, this only arrived the other day, new to me (2nd hand)not entirely sure about the fit could be a size to small? Have to say though the Aero goat is definitely for the Australian climate, it wears and feels like my Levi’s denim jacket but in leather!!!
02ec4034dd6ef05b78de84ad3f190ed3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang—no way is this too small! This Cossack-style jacket has a perfect fit on you. It’s very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ai00344

One of the Regulars
tell me how the 689 chott goes in size or small size? What's the size of the 689 chottet?
Schott recommends you go up one size from your suit size on the 689 but I don’t agree. I wear a 40 suit jacket and my 40 689 fits just right. A 42 would be too roomy. Hope this answers your question.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Put it on your "I want" list Seres, it's so rich in person. I reckon by the end of the season a lighter shade might peek through here and there as the jacket starts to break in a bit. Aero's steerhide, like the horse, is tough as nails. And I like it that way!

Rijn

New in Town
Need advice on buying a Buzz Rickson B-2. I've found one in Japan, but they don't allow for returns if it doesn't fit. I have a beautiful Bill Kelso Arco made to custom measurements (~36/38R). From what I can tell, the measurements of a Buzz Rickson 38R look spot-on for what one would expect of a trim/slim-fitting 38R, particularly considering that is wool-lined, and I'll probably want to wear a sweater underneath. Am I on track? Should I take the plunge? Is there anything i'm not considering?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred