Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

That's how it is here in SoCal. Not as many above 30's men wearing leather jackets, but when they do, they wear exactly what you described. The young dudes wearing fake black moto jackets (especially cross zips) are far more common.

Then there's me with my Himel Grizzly :D
KJrdPxw.jpg
That has a lot more red in it than I remember. Nice dude!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That has a lot more red in it than I remember. Nice dude!
I boosted the colors in this one a bit for Instagram, so this is a little more red than it actually is. I actually think my new FW Caboose has more red in it. That said, this jacket does look more red than it did when I first got it which is something that I really like.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
That's how it is here in SoCal. Not as many above 30's men wearing leather jackets, but when they do, they wear exactly what you described. The young dudes wearing fake black moto jackets (especially cross zips) are far more common.

Then there's me with my Himel Grizzly :D
KJrdPxw.jpg

You know you are like 10x cooler than the herd. I know you know. Lol

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
Wow,
I have lived in Orlando for 15 years and we had some spectacular lighting there, but this is a nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

Edward

Bartender
what are you talking guys, I'm freezing, it is 16C here right now, probably the coolest temp I ever have in my city, and some earthquake too, last few nights I've been woken up by how cold my feet have gotten and trying to tuck them under some extra pillow

I'm fantasising about 16 degree weather right now. Supposedly going to be October before we get that in England again, which is perverse. That's still jacket open and three shirt buttons undone weather over here... I've not been able to wear a jacket for weeks now. I hate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy