Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Part of every weekend is giving this jacket at least two hours of wear Saturday and Sunday morning. It's been a month. Look how soft it is(n't). LOL. I still have a good two months I'd guess before it actually leaves the house on my back. These photos represent the color really well tho and it shows what I love best about cordovan!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Part of every weekend is giving this jacket at least two hours of wear Saturday and Sunday morning. It's been a month. Look how soft it is(n't). LOL. I still have a good two months I'd guess before it actually leaves the house on my back. These photos represent the color really well tho and it shows what I love best about cordovan!
View attachment 130788
View attachment 130789
View attachment 130790

Jesus, that jacket is beautiful! I forgot it's this nice! I don't know if you can see it, Ton, looking at it every day. Top 5 I've ever seen.

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Very nice! Love that small collar!

The description for these jackets say that LVC tried to recreate the patina just like the original, yet yours doesn’t seem to have any kind of distressing. Do you think you just happen to get a “cleaner” one? I’ve definitely seen some of these that have way more distressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold an LVC Menlo Cossack (identical in cut, but with patch pockets) in washed goat.

FWIW, I prefer the washed goat - this version looks a bit bland in comparison.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 130788
View attachment 130789
View attachment 130790

Just perfect in every way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hh121

Banned
View attachment 130788
View attachment 130789
View attachment 130790

This jacket is just too good to wear, I rather enjoy it from distance, actually I am thinking
f463a7ebad0f4ffdcd650173a547007d.gif

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
View attachment 130788
View attachment 130789
View attachment 130790

Holy Toledo. That thing is so fine. Will you be able to later under that for winter or Will you need to? Corduroy in the arms too?

Holy Toledo. That thing is so fine. Will you be able to later under that for winter or Will you need to? Corduroy in the arms too?
I can get a hoody/flannel under it! Corduroy just in the body. I gotta say I love the cord liner. It's super warm and ultra soft. Can't recommend it enough!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 130788
View attachment 130789
View attachment 130790

Stunning. Is it me or is the color changing ever so slightly?? Lighting?
Regardless. Superb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points