Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
58e377eed6165638c3b4c2532a1144eb.jpg

It’s been in the closet all summer buttoned up with the collar folded. It looks quite different to me, with the backing laying flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Bloody freezing
b7a15fd23222c863278cc256896925e0.heic
this morning time to break out one of my warmer jackets, ELMC Walnut Windward cheers

Man I like that Walnut Windward. I’ve been shopping a black one since trying on a 46 at Standard & Strange. Holding out for a used with 27 inch sleeves.

Cooperson

One Too Many

Thuggee

Practically Family
Man I like that Walnut Windward. I’ve been shopping a black one since trying on a 46 at Standard & Strange. Holding out for a used with 27 inch sleeves.

I was not entirely convinced I liked this when I 1st purchased it, nearly sold it on, the more I wear it the more I like it, it’s really breaking in nicely, it’s funny the ELMC Windward and Californian are the only 2 jackets I own that have scored random, “wow nice jacket” from strangers when I’m out and about doing my thing, both are keepers for sure

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I was not entirely convinced I liked this when I 1st purchased it, nearly sold it on, the more I wear it the more I like it, it’s really breaking in nicely, it’s funny the ELMC Windward and Californian are the only 2 jackets I own that have scored random, “wow nice jacket” from strangers when I’m out and about doing my thing, both are keepers for sure

My goal has been to collect a cross section of the best makers and various styles. Don't have an Eastman yet. I was looking pretty closely at the Californian for quite a while until I scored my Ventura. Was always uncertain about the pocket placement being too high, and have never actually tried one on. Wasn't overly impressed with the looks of the Windward but loved it after trying it on. The 46 really fit well accept for the sleeve length, and was quite comfortable. I think the elastic side cinch while at first seeming very un-cool add to the non constricting tight fit, and from what I have read completely accurate historically. Might stumble across a used 46 with added length some day, you never know.

Looks pretty cool on you too Thuggee. Nice!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
xla2QFq.jpg

Apparently today I went outdoor doing activity under the sun. And family captured this Mortal Kombat 's hell ninja Scorpion "get over here" signature pose... lol, we went to the beach remembering my grandma's passing. Going to the beach with leather jacket and leather soled suede boots ofcourse.... what is more fitting for such place.

Hi! This is my new leather jacket: vintage distressed from the ‘80s. I like the colour...Its from eBay...do you know about something this jacket? It was without label...

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 168

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner