Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

thor

One Too Many
CED86E7B-1E46-4E35-AC18-C6A5A225318D.jpeg
2B619225-0AE0-49DA-BB2E-8D736FF2C9E5.jpeg
8B1CE658-D013-4F3B-B9AA-0700401D785E.jpeg
EBF14764-8E8A-48C3-9240-3A77C71DF4F1.jpeg

More crazy thunder and lightning and pop-up rainstorms.
I lucked out and found a brand new, unworn Gibson & Barnes Civil A-2 (side-entry handwarmer pockets, inside wallet pocket and interior leather facings along the zipper) which I got for under a hundred bucks on the ‘Bay. The mid-weight goatskin is perfect for the rain (when you don’t want the mouton collar on your G-1 soaked by the unexpected rain squalls).

Edward

Bartender
Hi! This is my new leather jacket: vintage distressed from the ‘80s. I like the colour...Its from eBay...do you know about something this jacket? It was without label...

Looks like there's some sort of label in there, a close-up of that might give a clue. The Perfecto style was very popular in the US in the eighties, though, so it could be any one of hundreds of makers. I'm pretty sure from it's proportions in that photo it's not a Schott.

Bennarion

One Too Many
View attachment 131355 View attachment 131354 View attachment 131352 View attachment 131351
I lucked out and found a brand new, unworn Gibson & Barnes Civil A-2 (side-entry handwarmer pockets, inside wallet pocket and interior leather facings along the zipper) which I got for under a hundred bucks on the ‘Bay. The mid-weight goatskin is perfect for the rain (when you don’t want the mouton collar on your G-1 soaked by the unexpected rain squalls).
Very beautiful pictures, works of art!

zebedee

One Too Many
Button cuff Hywymn...Nice!
I really like button cuffs on Highwayman and HB jackets. I tend to leave them sloppily undone. Didn't bother with them on the LHB and don't really go for them on longer jackets. Too busy on the long 'uns.

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 131355 View attachment 131354 View attachment 131352 View attachment 131351
Beautiful pictures!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Wallman

New in Town

Wonderful pictures, especially the third one.. would look wonderful printed on some nice paper and hung on a wall!

Jacket looks nice to!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto