Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Freewheelers Mulholland

3117a9d89d48accaee16c313f052aba7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh damn!!

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Old Goat wearing an Older Goat. Jacket is a JC Penney Sportclad c.1938
Here is a short Video of the Old Goats
Just WoW! This old goatskin half-belt looks fantastic.
P.S. Terry, check the photos of this jacket please - they strangely aren't shown on the screen, only video is well visible.

0764C193-0346-437E-B203-336CBB7B3E89.jpeg Too humid for a jacket today.. sporting the Vanson Vest (x-150 and octagon). Enjoying a quick beverage before hitting the road again.

Man, this sideways upload on my iPhone is killing me. The hell do I fix that on my phone. No such issues on my computers. If you click the photo it comes out ride side up. Any ideas for this technological Neanderthal?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
DFA2BE52-851E-472B-B96A-4C6AD2EF5C93.jpeg
View attachment 137706 Too humid for a jacket today.. sporting the Vanson Vest (x-150 and octagon). Enjoying a quick beverage before hitting the road again.

Man, this sideways upload on my iPhone is killing me. The hell do I fix that on my phone. No such issues on my computers. If you click the photo it comes out ride side up. Any ideas for this technological Neanderthal?
Man that vest is too cool!!
I’d wear that sucker everywhere!
More pics??
Sideways on my iphone.
It’s an iPhone thing. They look fine when posting then go wonky.
You need a resizer app. Fixed my sideways posts with it. Free or $1.99 one time for no adds. Pay the 2 bucks.
B

View attachment 137708
Man that vest is too cool!!
I’d wear that sucker everywhere!
More pics??
Sideways on my iphone.
It’s an iPhone thing. They look fine when posting then go wonky.
You need a resizer app. Fixed my sideways posts with it. Free or $1.99 one time for no adds. Pay the 2 bucks.
B

That’s the ticket, will do. Thanks. I’ll post some more pics later today bud. Selfies make me feel funny lol.

View attachment 137706 Too humid for a jacket today.. sporting the Vanson Vest (x-150 and octagon). Enjoying a quick beverage before hitting the road again.

The pics need to be 4:3 or wider. Anything that is tall and narrow will turn out sideways. Great vest!
IMG_1714.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points