Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

GregGale

One of the Regulars
Took my ELC Star flying yesterday. Worn with a nomex suit, EpicMilitaria service shoes, SoF kit bag and a QMI A-3 cap. Unfortunately that red nose thing behind me ain't a 'stang :D

F4183ADA-79B6-4120-8481-3CCF409A214D.jpeg

marmalademan

Banned
@JMax let's talk vanson linings can we

Is that tiger camo on your vest a standard option? A more expensive upgrade? Or one you supplied yourself? I especially like this cotton

@JMax let's talk vanson linings can we

Is that tiger camo on your vest a standard option? A more expensive upgrade? Or one you supplied yourself? I especially like this cotton

Not a standard option but one they happened to have available when I ordered the vest. I just looked at my invoice and it was not a more expensive option on this order. That said, the lining on my Chopper was a more expensive option and I would say that is the norm.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
38CFC4E1-BF65-4C88-B80E-A34B4DD7BDCD.jpeg
A5FDB3F6-F078-4A72-80B3-9C4D6D449AB2.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today it’s a day of mourning.
Discussion over in the Denim Jacket thread about how awesome Lee Trevors are made me mourn the 1-2” too short sleeves on mine. I’m trying to reason the rolled up cuff look everyone had back in the day but you all and the perfect sleeve length makes me wonder.
Anyway...awesome Brown Lee Trevor that i mourn deeply the sleeve length.
Be well. Bowen
Ps: hoping the Lost Worlds helps the grieving. Lol

View attachment 138051 View attachment 138052 Greetings All:
Discussion over in the Denim Jacket thread about how awesome Lee Trevors are made me mourn the 1-2” too short sleeves on mine. I’m trying to reason the rolled up cuff look everyone had back in the day but you all and the perfect sleeve length makes me wonder.
Be well. Bowen

Exactly the same story with me and this jacket.

View attachment 138051 View attachment 138052 Greetings All:
Be well. Bowen

That LW will make you forget about those sleeves. No doubt.

Gamma68

One Too Many
First airing of the season for my old Winfield Mfg. Co. M65 field jacket (dated 1976), complete with liner. This jacket was issued to my father in the 70s and has been in the family since, with me getting my hands on it in the mid 80s. For cold, dry weather you just can't beat a M65.

View attachment 137933

Really nice jacket. My M-65 w/liner is from 1969, but I don't know its history. Yours is a piece to treasure since you inherited it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff