Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

CC374C82-F9C9-4BA5-966F-4CE530231F97.jpeg

Dusted off the Comet. Been awhile old friend.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Your selfie is just getting better and better!
P.s beautiful jacket

It's the front facing camera. The lens isn't as wide angle as the rear-facing camera, so there's less lens distortion and I don't look as bad. The downside is I have to shoot blind, as the screen is facing away from me when I snap the shot, so it's a lot harder to get a decent composition. It's all guesswork, really.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
It's the front facing camera. The lens isn't as wide angle as the rear-facing camera, so there's less lens distortion and I don't look as bad. The downside is I have to shoot blind, as the screen is facing away from me when I snap the shot, so it's a lot harder to get a decent composition. It's all guesswork, really.
Use the timer. If it has one. Much easier!
B

Hh121

Banned
I carried 10 lbs box with R and R to post office this morning, when I came back I found the topcoat on edge of my sleeve has been wore out! It must be the package I was carrying, very upset with the quality of the leather, the "no compromise" concept seems like a big baloney!
a1e006d4bafc404524f321dc347e9e73.jpg
708914dcc218c6dcab5014c9e67a2743.jpg

Northern Monkey

New in Town
How do you like those? I have the Himel X Viberg collaboration on order and am really looking forward to them
Hi buddy. The Viberg are my first and only pair of engineer boots and I couldn't be happier. Quality and construction is superb. I have other style boots by Whites, Wesco, Nicks and John Lofgren and the Viberg Engineers are built to the same high quality standards. I'm sure you will be super happy when your Himel Viberg collab boots arrive.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo