Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

zebedee

One Too Many
Brown FQHH Highwayman. Definitely my favourite jacket and the first Aero I bought. Finally got round to posting the LHB up on the classifieds, btw :)

Photo on 08-01-2019 at 10.24.jpg Photo on 08-01-2019 at 10.24 #2.jpg Photo on 08-01-2019 at 10.25.jpg

Last edited:

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
O11Xk12.jpg

"Sidequest completed, superhero armor set fully collected, character level up, press ○ to continue"

"Wear armor (lv60)"
□yes
○no

□YES
insufficient lvl, incumberance penalty +50%,
Stamina -5
Agility -5
Defense +2
Speed -5
Storage capacity +10
Charisma +10
Upon seeing the photo without the text the first thing that popped into my mind was Batmans suit hanging in the Batcave.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Ridiculous? Absolutely not. Are you ever gonna reach for this jacket over your Freewheelers or one of your Vansons? I know I wouldn't.

Jejupe, the Lost Worlds looks mighty cool! Don't be surprised if those "random" police controls start hitting you more often when you wear that thing! :D The only thing I could nitpick is the sleeve width at the cuff. Considering you're bodybuilding and certainly have accordingly large forearms and wrists, these cuffs look wide. Probably designed to fit shirt and suit cuffs under it.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I'm not usually one to ask for fit opinion, but on this one i just can't tell.
My girlfriend thinks it is "the worst thing on earth", i'm not sure i can deal with the bell shape, not sure if it is cool or ridiculous, what says TFL?

1970s Schott 602

BsXW9wH.jpg

gG8voV9.jpg
Hey Carlos:
I’ve heard it said by several and i think you were one of them, that if you have doubt or questions......etc etc.
Sounds going going gone...to me.
B

Hh121

Banned
Ridiculous? Absolutely not. Are you ever gonna reach for this jacket over your Freewheelers or one of your Vansons? I know I wouldn't.

Jejupe, the Lost Worlds looks mighty cool! Don't be surprised if those "random" police controls start hitting you more often when you wear that thing! :D The only thing I could nitpick is the sleeve width at the cuff. Considering you're bodybuilding and certainly have accordingly large forearms and wrists, these cuffs look wide. Probably designed to fit shirt and suit cuffs under it.

Absolutely not, just another example of their mistake. Look at this guy, the shape and width of the cuff looks good.
101b11c7a77778343215a6b9dbfc773f.jpg

Of course, you can pay extra $200 to him for fix that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy