Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jejupe

Practically Family
Ridiculous? Absolutely not. Are you ever gonna reach for this jacket over your Freewheelers or one of your Vansons? I know I wouldn't.

Jejupe, the Lost Worlds looks mighty cool! Don't be surprised if those "random" police controls start hitting you more often when you wear that thing! :D The only thing I could nitpick is the sleeve width at the cuff. Considering you're bodybuilding and certainly have accordingly large forearms and wrists, these cuffs look wide. Probably designed to fit shirt and suit cuffs under it.

Not only cuffs but also the sleeves are very wide. But I reckon they should be rather wide considering that this is an overcoat, not a motorcycle jacket design. Like you pointed out, they should be able to accomodate a suit sleeves in them without wrinkling or bunching them up. Although I must say that for me narrower sleeves would've been enough.

Jejupe

Practically Family
Absolutely not, just another example of their mistake. Look at this guy, the shape and width of the cuff looks good.
101b11c7a77778343215a6b9dbfc773f.jpg

Of course, you can pay extra $200 to him for fix that.

Don't know if it affects sleeves and cuffs or not, but this one is not a standard LW Downtown. Just look at the additional seam at the pocket height. I'm pretty sure this is their special order Downtown with different panel configuration.

Hh121

Banned
Don't know if it affects sleeves and cuffs or not, but this one is not a standard LW Downtown. Just look at the additional seam at the pocket height. I'm pretty sure this is their special order Downtown with different panel configuration.

And right front panel is noticeable longer than left?

I'm not usually one to ask for fit opinion, but on this one i just can't tell.
My girlfriend thinks it is "the worst thing on earth", i'm not sure i can deal with the bell shape, not sure if it is cool or ridiculous, what says TFL?

1970s Schott 602

BsXW9wH.jpg

gG8voV9.jpg

I absolutely love this! And I think it fits you great! It's almost the exact same jacket like that Vanson I "won" on eBay, or at least I would've won it if the seller didn't put the reserve price on who knows what.
Though, it kills me to this day that I didn't just pay what the seller was asking. Would've gotten myself what would probably have been the last leather jacket I'd have ever bought.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
My girlfriend thinks it is "the worst thing on earth", i'm not sure i can deal with the bell shape, not sure if it is cool or ridiculous, what says TFL?

1970s Schott 602

BsXW9wH.jpg

gG8voV9.jpg
I’ll play the counterpoint. It’s so very different than the others you have that i think it adds a nice variety to your collection. A coat like that works well on a bigger individual such as yourself. I think it looks pretty tough. If the price is good enough that you can accept wearing it 6-7 times a year then why not.

Dm101

A-List Customer
O11Xk12.jpg

"Sidequest completed, superhero armor set fully collected, character level up, press ○ to continue"

"Wear armor (lv60)"
□yes
○no

□YES
insufficient lvl, incumberance penalty +50%,
Stamina -5
Agility -5
Defense +2
Speed -5
Storage capacity +10
Charisma +10
Did you once play AC?
Your name sounds so familiar...

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think carlos's jacket looks like a jacket pattern that supposed to have button but then changed into zipper instead, to my eyes.

1970s Schott 602

BsXW9wH.jpg

gG8voV9.jpg
It’s cool AF. I love those cop coats. Man the aesthetic here has become far too narrow to even enjoy or be considered interesting... I’d wear the shit out of that. So should you.

Dm101

A-List Customer
Nope I played the sims, skyrim, gta and perhaps making skin texture for those old sandbox game but not assassin creed.
Oh, I'm sorry.
I meant asherons call.
Perhaps I saw your name the few months that my GTA5 installation worked...lol

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
i used to make mods for old games like the sims2 and 3, gta sa, oblivion and skyrim, when i had too much freetime in my life:)
I now only "playing game" through watching others let's/ long play game on youtube:D.

Dm101

A-List Customer
i used to make mods for old games like the sims2 and 3, gta sa, oblivion and skyrim, when i had too much freetime in my life:)
I now only "playing game" through watching others let's/ long play game on youtube:D.
Yes...Skyrim mods.
I made a few mods, as well, for that game on nexusmods and loverslab.
I miss Skyrim....[emoji174]

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Oh then yes that was me :p
I did make skin textures there on nexus
And although i did not make any mod at LL, I did enjoyed all script extention for weird things to happen in game... good time:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy