Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Buffalo Buzz Rickson for a quick walk to Mariano’s. I need my beard to be about 3” longer so I can wear this more appropriately.
0B6957C8-1B5F-4DFE-A6AE-C383C38A725E.jpeg

A15468A3-9D1B-429A-AFE0-A666BEE69E1A.jpeg

bobm

A-List Customer
Thanks, I appreciate your input. You are right about when it's zipped. It's not the chest that's tight, it's my winter gut that's the problem :(. I can zip it just fine but with an extra 8-10 lbs on me, it's snug in the midsection. Some minor changes in eating habits can make a big change. Time to stop eating so crappy while traveling.

Yep,I dropped about 20+ lbs last year and on 5'6" frame that's a size or 2 down.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Spending my Sunday in the library studying. No jackets allowed here. People probably afraid I sneak in a flamethrower and set this place on fire on general principle after having had to sit here 6 days a week for the past 3 months and three more months ahead of me... Law Exams in Germany, next level shit, I'm telling you. :D

Tried to take a shot of my Vanson Dakota's beautifully developing grain this morning. Unfortunately my phone's camera is not up for the task of paying its beauty proper justice..
IMG_1961.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24