Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gamma68

One Too Many
West German police jacket dated 1979:

E4623750-43F0-4E44-B6DF-D85A1D6D4CC3.jpeg

Began day running errands in my Brown CL LAPD. Came home and my son wanted to play in the rain and fish in the inter coastal, so I put on the LW CHP to help break-in. My Langlitz Columbia arrived so I ran some errands and took my car to the dealer in it. Now going out for a bit in my Vanson Chopper/Berserker.

My wife called me ridiculous after every jacket swap.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Began day running errands in my Brown CL LAPD. Came home and my son wanted to play in the rain and fish in the inter coastal, so I put on the LW CHP to help break-in. My Langlitz Columbia arrived so I ran some errands and took my car to the dealer in it. Now going out for a bit in my Vanson Chopper/Berserker.

My wife called me ridiculous after every jacket swap.
We should all have four jacket days more often. Good go!
B

Fonzie

One Too Many
My GW Arcadia almost got left behind. The Italian horsehide just gets softer. Probably looks a bit out of place on the beach, but I don’t care.
93b56af99766e7084db1c4872e9a491d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your GW collection is allround impressive and all of them are awesome, but that’s probably my favourite one.
You look cool with that outfit too so who cares what anyone thinks if it’s out of place.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thedi has a distinctive and unique style all his own.....everytime I see one it bums me out I sold mine

It's never been a better time to order one :D

How do you guys manage to take such good pics?
I used to prop my phone and put it on timer, but these days they almost always come out horribly blurry.

It's never been a better time to order one :D

How do you guys manage to take such good pics?
I used to prop my phone and put it on timer, but these days they almost always come out horribly blurry.

Could be anything from auto focus or low light. If the room is well lit or if you're taking photos outside during day, it's probably the phones crappy auto focus. Make sure it's focused on you - or where you're going to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot