Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yup, that is the jacket and the collar is fixed. I won't really be able to start wearing it a lot until next week when it starts to melt here. We have had a month long cold snap here with temps well below normal. Winter is still trying to hang on up here.

The back is my favourite part.

View attachment 159336

Those pin stripes are the business!!!

Hh121

Banned
36eb4d4d5779e784fd718ce827f09b89.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 159371 View attachment 159372 View attachment 159373 View attachment 159374 View attachment 159375 Greetings All:
Today...it’s a sleeper to me. I got this old horse awhile back and it just layed at the bottom of a stack lookin old dried out brown like lots do.
It went to the Pecards Spa and dried for awhile and boy what a nice horse came about.
I don’t know Kurland and i don’t know Star Sporstwear but i do know this jacket is in the quality of the gorgeous Windward i got from @tmitchell59 and it’s a keeper.
Be well. Bowen

Nice catch! Lot of leather. Looks a lot better than the jacket I posted today.

What is leather. Never mind, I no longer care. What I do care about is acquiring many more Iron heart heavy 21oz or better denim jackets. I’ve got on a Canadian tuxedo, a Canadian whoa oh tuxedo....
View attachment 159389
View attachment 159392
View attachment 159391

Time to make Heddels.com your homepage, bookmark both 500+ pages of WAYWT - Denim Edition on Superfuture (or just sign up for Superdenim) and Styleforum and finally go thru all the 24 pages of the Denim thread here on TFL. You know something is wrong when you're hitting F5 every once in a while on the Fade of the Day page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo