Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Levi's Double Stitch Jacket with unintentionally popped collar.

xhodRz7h.jpg
UhvR5PSh.jpg

mendelboaz

One Too Many
today I am wearing my GW Rough Wear 27752 A2 as the current weather/temp is just right for it.

Very stunning! I actually changed my mind to an Imperial in Seal Shinki but this has sent me over the A2 edge yet again. This bad boy is in dull russet Shinki with golden brown knits I presume?

Keeping them all. It cooled down. I feel better.

It's eleven thousand degrees here but I'm still keeping the jacket right next to me. One glance at it makes me happier. Don't worry, winter's gonna be here soon and best part is you don't have to worry about whether or not you're gonna have that perfect jacket. You have it! :D

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
It's eleven thousand degrees here but I'm still keeping the jacket right next to me. One glance at it makes me happier. Don't worry, winter's gonna be here soon and best part is you don't have to worry about whether or not you're gonna have that perfect jacket. You have it! :D
This is soooooo sick. I'm doing the same thing with a new Vanson........keeping it rite next to me ......makes me feel great!!

JVanBro

Familiar Face
It's going to be in the 90s here today so I'll just look at my Schott 118 in an air conditioned room and wear my textile when I go for a ride.

Attachments

• IMG_20160607_220152.jpg
    IMG_20160607_220152.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 215

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou