Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had to make a trip to NY to wear my Goodwear. It was nice to walk into the RRL flagship store and have the staff asking me all about my jacket :)
Swung by The Real McCoys store to see what all the fuss was about.....forget the Buco, The Steinbeck would be my winner.....

Ignore my inquiry in the other thread . . . the Steinbeck is one of my favorites!

After trying it on, I totally get it!
It's too close to the Imperial to justify a purchase for me though ;)
I'm holding out for the SJC Airman. I was set on black, but Simon just posted up a shot of the brown...wow! now I'm wavering.

Last edited:

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After trying it on, I totally get it!
It's too close to the Imperial to justify a purchase for me though ;)
I'm holding out for the SJC Airman. I was set on black, but Simon just posted up a shot of the brown...wow! now I'm wavering.

The Steinbeck is meaningfully different from your (gorgeous) GW Imperial, both in terms of color and design.

I don't want to complicate things, but . . . . Himel may be introducing a new design that will compete with the foregoing jackets.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Just been for a night out in my black Highwayman. Didn't take it off all night, dancing, drinking, you just have to show some class :)

pawineguy

One Too Many

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,215

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
We're expecting the first snow of the winter this weekend. It's due to sweep over the Highlands, while the rest of us get rain.

dan_t

Practically Family
I was watching the news last night and saw a report about some horrendous weather in the UK. I hope it hasn't effected anyone here directly, but it did get me thinking that there must be some great jackets being worn at the moment.
Would anyone like to share some pic's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112