Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
AMXnbSy.jpg

Pkshfo74036

Familiar Face
First post and first Aero, I think I could have sized down and then added sleeve length on the smaller size. What do you guys think? The shoulder, arm length and chest area feel perfect, it's just not super snug around my waist.

I currently also own a sheepskin dolce n gabbana and a belstaff panther which fit a little slimmer than this.

Thanks to this forum and everyone for all the useful information that lead me here.
IMG_20190712_140610.JPG

Last edited:

Roll2me

Familiar Face
First post and first Aero, I think I could have sized down and then added sleeve length on the smaller size. What do you guys think? The shoulder, arm length and chest area feel perfect, it's just not super snug around my waist.

I currently also own a sheepskin dolce n gabbana and a belstaff panther which fit a little slimmer than this.

Thanks to this forum and everyone for all the useful information that lead me here. View attachment 176850

Looks super amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many

Thanks to this forum and everyone for all the useful information that lead me here. View attachment 176850

That looks great, man! You will be grateful for those couple of extra inches 10 years down the line.

dubpynchon

One Too Many

It looks great to me, you'll be able to layer as well.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

That fits just how I would like it to fit.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Very nice jacket as everyone else has said!
I think you sized this one perfectly.

AlexB

One of the Regulars

I also think it’s perfect. Especially for casual wear a little room looks better I think!

Bennarion

One Too Many

It could not be better. Perfect.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up

Looks fine to me.

Thuggee

Practically Family
This which just arrived today have to say very nice for what I paid for it, goat skin , genuine Mouton collar, Repo Talon zipper, quilted lining, perfect knock around bomber jacket for a cold windy day, would highly recommend Shawn of 5 Star Leather if your on a budget and want bang for your $$$
4f21d80628ea3f317b546ee0857b05fc.jpg
d7a19674f87c48d6f1eb09c8544a13a9.jpg
8b48ecff4fd3c87841638083c585f14d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
This which just arrived today have to say very nice for what I paid for it, goat skin , genuine Mouton collar, Repo Talon zipper, quilted lining, perfect knock around bomber jacket for a cold windy day, would highly recommend Shawn of 5 Star Leather if your on a budget and want bang for your $$$

Relly cool.
Are the handwarmerpockets a custom option?

Thuggee

Practically Family
Relly cool.
Are the handwarmerpockets a custom option?

Comes standard with the hand warmer pockets also has 2 inside press stud pockets, I’m guessing someone asked Shawn to make them a copy of the Eastman Air Comfort jacket and his version was born, I don’t see it on his website, can be purchased through his eBay store though if your interested.

Bennarion

One Too Many

I like this arrangement of pockets.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Comes standard with the hand warmer pockets also has 2 inside press stud pockets, I’m guessing someone asked Shawn to make them a copy of the Eastman Air Comfort jacket and his version was born, I don’t see it on his website, can be purchased through his eBay store though if your interested.

Much more useful than the front cargo pockets for me. Was considering an A1 with handwarmers if he was open to the idea :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana