Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Dav

One Too Many
0001.jpg
0002.jpg
After a few days of too much heat it's good to slip this on today
ELC A-1
Trousers are working rather well in the warmth as well, I wasn't so keen when I first got them but I'm loving them now.

That's a really nice jacket!

Thanks. While I prefer the PJ27 variant with the main pocket positioned lower on the front panel this one certainly is growing on me. The huge pocket is handy when riding. I easily fit my large cell phone.

I love the Shinki SB uses. I had a SB J-100 in black Shinki that I had to let go as it was a size too small.

I agree, something about SB's Shinki that really catches my eye. I always have to stop and look when I see their jackets for sale on eBay.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love the Shinki SB uses. I had a SB J-100 in black Shinki that I had to let go as it was a size too small.
I have the same SB J-100 Dave and I was just wearing it today. Have to agree that the leather is very nice stuff. It felt great right out of the box but the leather was rather shiny and uniform. Even though I have not given it a ton of wear it is starting to break in and show some nice grain.

sweetfights

Working on bringing out the blueberry core (inside folding laundry). I think the lighter blues are going to pop fast. I’ve been giving it daily, indoor workouts and it seems to be popping a bit more. Even on the crumby phone camera. There’s a really nice pull up to this blue.
View attachment 178343

Wow!!!!
I need lessons from you Ton on how to make an amazing jacket even better!!!!!

sweetfights

Working on bringing out the blueberry core (inside folding laundry). I think the lighter blues are going to pop fast. I’ve been giving it daily, indoor workouts and it seems to be popping a bit more. Even on the crumby phone camera. There’s a really nice pull up to this blue.
View attachment 178343

It really is the perfect midnight blue.
I am truly interested to see if Horween can come close to duplicating this.
Part of me selfishly doesn't want another batch this good looking.

Leither

One of the Regulars
View attachment 178343

Stunningly beautiful jacket Tony. Love the colour (although I know it can't be truly captured on camera). I'm fighting the powerful urge to take a drive down the A7 to the temple of loveliness in the back lanes of Gala. Brilliant choices.
The Highwayman is a such a classic.

Thuggee

Practically Family

It’s a pity they don’t seem to offer it anymore, the Chocolate Shinki in person is crazy nice, its strange I asked if they were getting anymore they said it wasn’t popular so no go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leither

One of the Regulars
Always forget to comment but this is how this jacket should fit. It looks awesome!

Thank you. I love it. I need to check its age with Vanson. It looks amazing after a good clean and conditioning. I used Lexol which I'm becoming a big fan of. Great leather is such an astonishing and interesting material. I love how it can rejuvenate and the character that emerges. Preaching to the converted again. Nick

Thank you. I love it. I need to check its age with Vanson. It looks amazing after a good clean and conditioning. I used Lexol which I'm becoming a big fan of. Great leather is such an astonishing and interesting material. I love how it can rejuvenate and the character that emerges. Preaching to the converted again. Nick

Be careful not to use too much Lexol, otherwise you won't be able to get rid of that stupid residue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk