Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW

C269CA5B-DE78-487B-878F-D1F35FCEB0C6.jpeg

Just this am. Had the opportunity to sport the j106. Feels great to be back in cross zip country! @gtrplyr here is your jacket 3.5 years later. I’ve noticed the dreaded front crease (DFC) follows the inner leather facing perfectly. My expert opinion is that it is the thin liner that causes this phenomenon, not the hanger.
My next scientific discovery will be focused squarely on removing bacon grease from a Cubs shirt.
BB46E544-ECB0-4AC4-92F5-D37490925831.jpeg
9567702F-2D7B-4CFC-B0E6-36EC5C1B789F.jpeg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A thread on this would be appreciated if time allows. I really like that jacket and would love to know more!
I will try to put one together Ton, I agree that this is a really neat jacket that deserves a bit more attention. The pattern is trim with higher armholes than my other Vanson jackets which makes for a nice clean fit.

I will try to put one together Ton, I agree that this is a really neat jacket that deserves a bit more attention. The pattern is trim with higher armholes than my other Vanson jackets which makes for a nice clean fit.
Top of sleeve zips are awesome and I can see a bit of the blanket(?) liner peeking out of the coin pocket. Love that detail.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Oh wtf! I decide I can’t wear a crosszip a you guys parade around the Dpocket Justice League. Thanks for nuthin.

That Model E looked great on you. You may feel a bit off in them but that’s all it is, it was perfect on you. Like Billy Madison said, you have a responsibility to get out there and find that damn dog! Go get yourself a cross zip bud.

49b474db16cae169e2ceec591bf4e3a4.jpg

Aero grizzly today. It’s a lot of fun, wearing this around. I’m already low key planning my next grizzly jacket.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

You look great in this! The whole outfit is just super cool and the jacket fits perfectly. Maybe I've gotten used to it but the design doesn't stand out even the slightest bit. The jacket just works and looks great.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
You look great in this! The whole outfit is just super cool and the jacket fits perfectly. Maybe I've gotten used to it but the design doesn't stand out even the slightest bit. The jacket just works and looks great.

Thanks Monitor!

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
That’s killer man!! Reminds me very much of my suede Schott. Love it!

You scored a great deal on that one. I've been trolling the Bay for a suede trucker. I'm thinking something rusty brown in color.

Most excellent Jonathan.
That one will age nicely.
Good hat too by the way!
B

Thanks, B! Give me a few more years and I might be able to compete with you and @Michael A for the leather jacket + fedora combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran