Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Ha! Zombie blood not oxblood! It's like dark cherry. I might go full black if I decide I don't like it.
Maybe just the lighting the lower back panel looks kind of creepy, man.... since there are several tertiary color leathers this week probably my retina seeing it wrongly sorry:D

Probably it is a reflection of your reddish wooden deck combined with some sun glare from the gloss finish make it looks like that, the same on the lower sleeve, but not on upper sleeve and back yoke. X-file case closed

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
With my girl at a recent Oktoberfest wearing my Freewheelers Sunset
pksc9Ta.jpg

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
View attachment 188477

Vanson Force- probably my best riding jacket. Perforated leather really works too. Not like some other riding brands with little perforations. I also owned a Schott with little, useless holes. I need to wear this jacket much more than I do.

Second this. For actual riding, the Force pattern (comp hide) is my best fitting jacket across 6 Vansons. And that's with / without armor velcro'd in. It just works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points