Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

roadking04

Practically Family
@Hh, Thanks for all the info. That jacket looks amazing!! Looks like it is well broken in. Looks like Langlitz quality for half the price! Looks like an EXACT copy of a padded Columbia!

You have to be careful when you wear it!!! You might break things!!! Make sure you chain it back up when your done with it!

Hh121

Banned
@Hh, Thanks for all the info. That jacket looks amazing!! Looks like it is well broken in. Looks like Langlitz quality for half the price! Looks like an EXACT copy of a padded Columbia!

You have to be careful when you wear it!!! You might break things!!! Make sure you chain it back up when your done with it!
Thanks, it is actually brand new jacket, I only wore outside twice including this morning. Of course dozens of times indoor because I am too cowardly to wear it in public.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
No
New Aero A1 in Tobacco Badalassi
lxQ0aQG.jpg

FgttFAc.jpg

35PFiGK.jpg

Fp994gb.jpg
Looks great on you!
Not really my style of jacket, but the hide looks super amazing.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
17B72D56-6CEE-4CD9-8628-EB5C61BE24BF.jpeg

Another Sunday morning business trip. Managed to squeeze the suit in the carry-on to be able to wear this.

Ca. 3 year old Aero Premier 30s HB. The colour is a rich, deep brown, resembling an Isle-of-Islay scotch in the sunlight. I have actually been stopped in the street by strangers twice questioning me about the jacket.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
View attachment 190411
Rain here also. Picked up this B from the classifieds a while ago and I’m trying to get it to mold to my form. It’s yoemans work but the juice is worth the squeeze.
Did you buy this from @Mandarin ? If you did it’ll never break in, I didn’t make a dent on it when I had it. I wonder how many people have owned this jacket over the years. It laughs at our efforts.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Couple pics through the day, this horse got a good drink today when it poured
43a51a185979444dbb0893ae89c2dd0d.jpg
78fd0cfc020ee88f5f8dd5ecd38f34f8.jpg
5dab3de7f7c370d52984660bfc478397.jpg
2227a43524079ccbb6bb6c7bd2d3beb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is not only an 11/10-jacket, that is also a stellar fit! LW has great designs, but I sometimes thing their sizing is a bit on the generous size for some bodytypes.

Can you help me out a bit, please: What size did you pick, and how does that compare to what you chose from other makers? Did you do anything with the body-lengths?

In any event: Wear it often and hard. But by all means, wear it in good health! Together with @JMax‘ midnight blue Aero, this is one of the most impressive jackets lately!

dannyk

One Too Many

Gamma68

One Too Many
See this version of the 613 is not as thick as a vanson or LW, though thicker than their regular model. It’s no Rich-Sher or Lawrence. But I love how it looks when it’s worn hard. It creases and rolls so nicely. And some people hate the shine, which on a lot of jackets I do but I love the finish on this model. But it’s still just missing that “it” factor.

I agree with you on all points. The fit also isn’t quite right, depends on the weight of the shirt I wear underneath. I may take up the FL 30-day challenge with this jacket to really smack the “newness” out of it. Once thoroughly broken in, I think it will be quite nice.

I agree with you on all points. The fit also isn’t quite right, depends on the weight of the shirt I wear underneath. I may take up the FL 30-day challenge with this jacket to really smack the “newness” out of it. Once thoroughly broken in, I think it will be quite nice.
Looks spectacular from where I’m sitting right now!

dannyk

One Too Many
Say what you will but Schott knows how to make these. It looks great on all points. They've much improved the leather lately, too.
Yeah this is the 613SH or whatever it is with the thicker hide. I owned one for years and moved it in a trade. It’s much nicer than the standard one. And love the way it creases love the shine on it. It’s great. I just think compared to the Rich-Sher and Lawrence ones that @Gamma68 owns this one I can’t explain why isn’t like those. But if you’re going to buy one of the classic Schott models, this is hands down the one to get!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points