Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Nothing terribly special today. $50 corduroy/Sherpa trucker from the Levi's outlet. I do really like it tho. Easy to wear and a cool olive green/brown color.
IMG_6816.JPG

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Just got back to SF from NY, to SF to find this beast in front of my door. Seems similar to my HBD in design, but much different leather, it weighs a ton. Gonna have to try it out in cold weather to see what I think. I would have liked something longer, but it is early to judge. It's gotta be warm, thats for sure.

IMG_3708.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

Fonzie

One Too Many
Just got back to SF from NY, to SF to find this beast in front of my door. Seems similar to my HBD in design, but much different leather, it weighs a ton. Gonna have to try it out in cold weather to see what I think. I would have liked something longer, but it is early to judge. It's gotta be warm, thats for sure.

View attachment 92324
View attachment 92326
View attachment 92327 View attachment 92332
View attachment 92328

View attachment 92328
That's a great score! Game over for you now, you can't do better than that!
Congratulations, a perfect fit and very functional design. Save your money for other causes now, you're set for life in jackets!:)

Reactions: A-1

Woodyear

Familiar Face
That's a great score! Game over for you now, you can't do better than that!
Congratulations, a perfect fit and very functional design. Save your money for other causes now, you're set for life in jackets!:)

Agreed. Looking good, and you can't beat shearling for warmth and comfort. I'd slow it down now or you may end up with a bunch of unnecessary jackets as your taste and preferences continue to evolve.

Wow, that Herc is nice! You can probably lose the lower straps though. They are really only meant to have the waist-level ones unless you live in Chicago. ;)

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Wow, that Herc is nice! You can probably lose the lower straps though. They are really only meant to have the waist-level ones unless you live in Chicago. ;)
Probably going to retire soon to Santa Fe NM. Its at 7, 500 ft. up in the Sangre de Cristo mountains. It gets cold. Thats the only reason I bought it. Plus, got a great deal on a brand new jacket.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 92324
View attachment 92326
View attachment 92327 View attachment 92332
View attachment 92328

View attachment 92328
Wow. Super jacket, super fit. Paint me green with envy.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails