Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

No jacket at all for me for the last week, or for the next few. I got knocked off my motorcycle a week ago and got a little broken.

Broken collar bone, six broken ribs and a punctured lung. Bit of a bummer. So although I'm now home from the hospital, it's pyjamas and a dressing gown for a while - until my shoulder knits together at least.
Man that’s awful! I quit riding my bike about 5 years ago for just this reason (no accident but when my daughter came along that was it). People in cars don’t give a shit, look at their phones, stuff a cheeseburger in their craw...what have you. Sorry to hear it man. Heal up quick and be safe out there.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
No jacket at all for me for the last week, or for the next few. I got knocked off my motorcycle a week ago and got a little broken.

Broken collar bone, six broken ribs and a punctured lung. Bit of a bummer. So although I'm now home from the hospital, it's pyjamas and a dressing gown for a while - until my shoulder knits together at least.
Bummer. I can empathize as I got hit on my bicycle last year about this time and got a broken rib and pneumonia out of it. It sucks. Hope the healing happens as quickly as possible.

Michael

Glad you got through the knock-off. Get better...then get back on two wheels when you can.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Prayers for a healing touch and a complete recovery.
B

Thuggee

Practically Family

Ouch hope your feeling better, this is why my wife won’t let me get a motorcycle I’ll just have to make do with the jackets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
FDD5484A-E63C-4F2E-A457-C2AF35F62260.jpeg

Aero via Thurstons. I tried to get a good picture but the lighting was off. I flipped through the edit filters. This one is called “dramatic cool” which of course is what I was after in the first place.

mtrlr

One of the Regulars

That's aweful! Take care and hope you recover soon.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Get better soon. Been there. Just enough pain management until all better.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Sorry to hear that barnabus. Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

Definitely praying and thinking in your direction for complete healing! Certainly sorry this occurred in your life.

I also gave up the motorcycle several years back, just too many cell-phone and GPS-distracted drivers nowadays, and seems it's everywhere. Get better soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot