Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Levis trucker jacket in yellow today , bought good used out of the UK last year or so. Size XL.
Perfect choice for today's "COVID lockdown" 1 hour exercise trip to the deserted beachfront.
As far as you can see perhaps 15 people total. Masks compulsory for at least another week.
A fairly "cool" breeze from the south ( I know I know I still had shorts on at 24C max today, 18C at the photo time).
We have to have a "sub cyclonic dump" of rain from the far north tomorrow and Sunday with average 40mm of rain and 100mm under storm cells. So it DOES rain in paradise haha..

Levis trucker jacket yellow 1.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Im sick i know pls don't tell anyone

I suffer from the same illness. Since the beginning of this year, I bought 8 jackets. That's not even including my order with Greg. I think this is one of the side effects of Covid. I've got too much time on my hands. With the lock down I can't go out to do fun stuff and see friends so all there's left for me to do is to sit on the couch and scour every single online marketplace in search of nice jackets.

They day Covid is behind us, we'll have a great collection of jackets to choose from to flaunt at the local bar when we're able to go out again on Friday nights :D

49462AF9-3DCC-4123-8694-044A61868ACB.gif

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I suffer from the same illness. Since the beginning of this year, I bought 8 jackets. That's not even including my order with Greg. I think this is one of the side effects of Covid. I've got too much time on my hands. With the lock down I can't go out to do fun stuff and see friends so all there's left for me to do is to sit on the couch and scour every single online marketplace in search of nice jackets.

They day Covid is behind us, we'll have a great collection of jackets to choose from to flaunt at the local bar when we're able to go out again on Friday nights :D

View attachment 307407

Same here. People like us have the finest impulse control lol given too much time and how easy it is to look up items of interest spells lots of trouble indeed.

That will be the day! Can't wait for that to come, it can't come soon enough.

I know this forum is all about higher end pieces but I’ve always found that Gap leathers and denim have held their own, especially at the price point. Felt that way before I fell down the TFL rabbit hole and still feel that way today. Gap Selvedge Type III

View attachment 307316

They sure do. Most members here that have experience with Gap leather and denim will agree with you, myself included. Their leather is surprisingly nice. Good Brooks kind of level, in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo