Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Good old same old gold label Brooks.

9706F84A-3310-414A-88DE-25715AA739CE.jpeg

Vanson vest. Taking a break from the heat. The vest has two leather lined interior pockets that are full of gear.

35F2F6F0-CB7D-4747-9856-C8C7B8E29A9D.jpeg

I normally don’t like too many interior pockets, but since I keep the vest on when indoors, the three interior pockets get lots of use.

59EABF91-0A72-4102-9336-9A85F939DF8F.jpeg

Last edited:

bien

One of the Regulars
that fit is perfect! i know i am a little late to get on board on this thread but i have been eyeing this jacket for a while now. and i hope i can nail it the way you do! quick question though, what size are you wearing and would you know the length of the small one? does it do the batwing thing? thanks! i hope you see my post

View attachment 351038 View attachment 351036 View attachment 351037 View attachment 351039 Spent some quality time at the Schott San Francisco store today. My two favorite jackets were the Trucker and the Carlito’s Way black mid-length car coat. Maybe I’ll go back for one!!
Man that’s one of the coolest type II’s I’ve seen! The type II often suffers from the pocket placement imho. Not high enough to be chest pockets, not low enough to look like traditional patch pockets. Schott nailed it with that one! If you go back, my advice would be to leave with the type II. Looks like you were born in it.

Fantastic looking jacket!

It doesn’t hold a candle to the stache.

Stache is everything!

that fit is perfect! i know i am a little late to get on board on this thread but i have been eyeing this jacket for a while now. and i hope i can nail it the way you do! quick question though, what size are you wearing and would you know the length of the small one? does it do the batwing thing? thanks! i hope you see my post

Thank you kindly! And yeah, PER70 is one jacket I can safely recommend with any amount of certainty that you'd love it. Wish I'd discovered it sooner and saved myself the trouble with the entire 618/118/613 family. Not that the classics are inferior, just this one's exactly what I've been after this whole time.

Oddly so, I'm wearing a size S and knowing Schott, I'm not sure I'd have any use for a Medium. Small is large enough as it is. I can even wear it over some major layers. Kind of crazy, I know, so whatever size you wear, size down with this jacket! Can't stress that enough. Anyway, it's exactly 25" back, w/o collar. Schott advertises is as a 26" back length but I guess that only goes for M and onward.
No batwing whatsoever. The gussets are done even classier and more discreet so you needn't worry about 'em popping out.

Feel free to ask me anything if you got any more questions. Love to talk about that jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto