Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

JCSD

Practically Family
Johnson Leathers J24 inspired two tone

66CBA06D-D79A-4D2D-9CC0-FB42F861383A.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Why are you not wearing it? It's perfect.
LOL. Too many jackets. To be fair though, this one is a little thinner and more of a fall/spring jacket. So it's not getting a lot of wears now as Los Angeles until this week has really been on the colder side (like 40-55 f. ). Mostly been shearling and the heavier jackets. But another 2 months and then the LL, this one, Route 66, Vicenza Ridley and the denim jackets will get their proper fair share.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
FW brown Mulholland. The teacore is now officially peaking through!

View attachment 394725

First motorcycle class did not go well but it's super fun. Happy to say that the shinki did its thing and protected me from a bad road rash. It also cleaned up nicely to after wiping it down and conditioning it. @roadking04

View attachment 394723

View attachment 394724

View attachment 394726
whoa, dude. I'd be scraping up that asphalt were you landed because them be some expensive deposits you left behind.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Looks like you were ready to raise some hell in the first pic. lol. Glad you are ok and we can laugh about it now. If you keep wiping out like that, you are gonna have to talk to DoubleH and see about getting a 7oz+ jacket from Shaun.
yes sir, could have beeen worse so it's all good! I thought I was going to do better but life came at me real fast and real hard (pavement) lol now I know why riders wear the padded armor, big respect to all the riders out there.

Man put your Cal on for that class!!!
too late lol but I thought I would have been more affected having road rash on the jacket but surprisingly I don't feel that way. at least now it's TFL tested so for other Mulholland owners out there, it's confirmed that it can take abuse and protect! not proud of the spill but now I can say i earned the "wear/patina" on it lol

it's the thickest hide jacket I have with great mobility and it's completely broken in so I went with it lol plus I sent the thick Cal with badge holder to @JCSD and the one I have left has a tiny waist so I can't wear it zipped over a belt lol

whoa, dude. I'd be scraping up that asphalt were you landed because them be some expensive deposits you left behind.
gotta get my money back guaranteed! still lucky lol could have worn the newer jackets. that I probably would feel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot