Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Still the Pony...

full

full

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
It’s the clutch control, throttle control and proper use of the rear break that will get you where you want to be. Keep at it. Once that becomes second nature riding becomes something special.
Will note that! Hopefully I get that part too, nowhere close to being to able to do that at the moment and I'm so novice on two wheels I got to aim smaller for sure

I would highly recommend a Dainese used jacket. Italian made ones are excellent. You can get them at a bargain from Ebay. They run a little small. My golden rule in motorcycle protection is expending as much as you can in protective gear. You will never regret it.
thank you! I'll most likely settle for a bike or ebike for now just to get the balance part down first but when I get to the motorized part I'll make sure to look into it in detail.

I love that one, which size is yours? I've looking for a size M for a wile now.
it's a small, it fits well in the body but the 29" back is crazy long for my short self lol I'll have it hemmed to 27" back length when I find a good tailor

happy to see this again haha all well that ends well

roadking04

Practically Family
I am becoming a huge fan of IH. I think their denim and construction is on another level. I am a noob in the denim dept. and only have experience with BS and IH. I thought Brave Star was awesome, and they are, but damn, IH takes it a couple levels higher (along with the price, lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko