Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

marker2037

Practically Family
Aero Vicenza hh Grizzly jacket

My girlfriend thinks it's silly, just like the straight leg pants and the chunky boots.

View attachment 395035

She wrong. I actually think the higher rise and wider leg suit you well and are needed on some of your fits, especially your shorter jackets.

It’s their washed lamb, a very drapey, thick, yet dense lamb and feels very weighty. Seems to be able to take a beating.

I have a washed lamb and it looks nothing like this. You sure it's isn't shrunken lamb you have?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Comet today. One pic at my house and one with *gasp* a $10 tripod out and about with the fam. Do you prefer one over the other?

4C973AA9-65DA-48B3-999F-0D99137640A3.jpeg
CE3D2D47-673D-443F-9249-CAB087081AD9.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
The Dehen site calls it “loden and gold.” Not my first choice (really wanted the blue/brown). But another TFL user sold me this one and the price was perfect. Todd Snyder has it listed at $999 right now vs $1295 direct from Dehen.

The canvas color is a bit darker than what my pics show.

Love the N-1. Dehen is quite the investment if you need to ship it across the tax-border, but their stuff is lovely. How do you find the sizing as compared to the other makers discussed here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot