Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
OK, have to indulge my curiosity. You actually wear leather jackets at the beach in Hawaii? When? Why? Isn't it too warm there to comfortably do that?
Are you seriously expecting a rational response to this question?

IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1670.jpeg

Last edited:

Motocann

One Too Many
Just got this nice Golden BearXButterscotch LB collab. I always wanted a GB jacket because they're made in San Francisco, but the fits are always a little too baggy for my taste. This Butterscotch LB version is modified to be a slimmer fit, so I had to jump on this... very limited run on these. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this cowhide, it's super subtle, yet has nice weight to it. But, really I'm just a sucker for two-way zippers! Beautiful, beautiful jacket!
BSLBXGB.jpg

Leigh H

Practically Family
Just got this nice Golden BearXButterscotch LB collab. I always wanted a GB jacket because they're made in San Francisco, but the fits are always a little too baggy for my taste. This Butterscotch LB version is modified to be a slimmer fit, so I had to jump on this... very limited run on these. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this cowhide, it's super subtle, yet has nice weight to it. But, really I'm just a sucker for two-way zippers! Beautiful, beautiful jacket!
View attachment 398315

Is that a 60’s Ford F100 you’ve got there?!! Very nice!

MoFo

Familiar Face
View attachment 398315
ONDURA Man in San Francisco ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ