Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Freewheelers Bodie and Role Club engineers
Wtlwu98.jpg

VvqXAOv.jpg

aeAf2tU.jpg

kKmEA90.jpg
Another leather jacket on the beach. Looking good dude!

Jedy617

Familiar Face
What do you guys think about this one? LW suburban with shearling lining, my third pickup. Being from Chicago area, I wanted something I could wear in a little bit cooler weather and this fits the bill. What do you guys think on fitment? Personally I think about .5-1 inch longer in the front would be a little nice, you can see when I wear a long sleeve shirt that isn't as tight fitting it really shows that the jacket is not that long. However I think it fits quite well and looks great. Super stiff of course, but planning on using it as much as possible to get it a bit softer.
lw3.jpg
lw2.jpg
lw1.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
What do you guys think about this one? LW suburban with shearling lining, my third pickup. Being from Chicago area, I wanted something I could wear in a little bit cooler weather and this fits the bill. What do you guys think on fitment? Personally I think about .5-1 inch longer in the front would be a little nice, you can see when I wear a long sleeve shirt that isn't as tight fitting it really shows that the jacket is not that long. However I think it fits quite well and looks great. Super stiff of course, but planning on using it as much as possible to get it a bit softer.
View attachment 399845 View attachment 399846 View attachment 399847
Way to rep. Good chi jacket

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was wearing a wool gabardine L-2A jacket at home today. I was ready to switch it out for something warmer or to throw on a coat when I went out, but it actually was perfect weather for it by itself.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Quickly becoming my go to…
The new 4oz LW Sub, received new at the beginning of Dec….so about 2 months in and coming along nicely. Gets better every time I wear it. (Again sitting on an airplane)

View attachment 399842
You must be wearing that a lot! I like the Conmar, way better than the paper clip.
My G1 by Brill Bros arrived on Wednesday. Pretty happy with the fit.

View attachment 399953 View attachment 399954 View attachment 399955
Fits great. You gotta take a few more photos of the grain and post them in the grain thread.
Is this horsehide or goat? Please tell me its goat so I got something to look forward to.

powersci

One of the Regulars
What do you guys think about this one?

The fit looks great! It’s hitting you on the belt line where it should. I have some jackets that I feel fall short, too, when I wear a sport shirt or button-up. But, the rest of the fit always wins out.

Did you buy this one direct from LW or second hand? I remember seeing one on here for sale before, but couldn’t go for it since the sleeves were too short for me.

Seank

A-List Customer
You must be wearing that a lot! I like the Conmar, way better than the paper clip.

Yes, it’s been my daily grab and go jacket. That’s the “crown” zipper, not conmar.

Fits great. You gotta take a few more photos of the grain and post them in the grain thread.
Is this horsehide or goat? Please tell me its goat so I got something to look forward to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ