Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
Legendary USA cafe racer built by Schott NYC in 2006. Gotta love that back panel.
21E8B93C-555C-4620-8462-6743AC8CA19C.jpeg

Stray Dog

New in Town
Fortress Clothing "Shadow Jacket". Super warm and light. Pretty comfortable down to 10-20deg. Any cooler than that and I break out my down parka (Triple Fat Goose). Warmest jacket I've ever owned (15.5oz of 700 fill power down).

One of my favorite film, train station scene is unbelievably intense. Too bad, his thin leather coat got him killed, just kidding.....

“Kleinfeld is my friend!” I do really like the movie. Yeah, the chase from the club all the way to the end was well done. Exciting no matter how many times you watch it. He may have survived if he had one of your Level 5* armor.

TLW '90

Practically Family
Wearing no jacket today. High of 88 F.:) Leather jacket wearing here is likely over til fall, though may wear some light weight "spring" jackets on occasion over the next month.
That's what I thought last week till it got down to vest wether a couple days ago then jacket weather since Monday.
It was high 80's and one or two days around 90° now back down to the low 60's with crazy high winds.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Banana Republic suede trucker from yesterday. And the last in my collection (except the shearlings which are packed up), classic HD roadster.

Was fun taking all these shots from same vantage. Gave me some perspective as I'm able to compare side by side now. Liked a couple more than I thought. Couple others are redundant no doubt. Still trying to shrink from like 17 to 12. Doubt it.

20220412_124646.jpg
20220412_124727.jpg
20220413_083443.jpg
20220413_083404.jpg

Went out to this fancy, new, overpriced night club this Saturday so tried to cover up for being a failure with no personality, future or income other than from reselling clothes on the internet, with 100% thrifted tho otherwise overpriced junk and it actually got me enough compliments & drama to hold on to for the rest of the year.

Maybe, just maybe, all this pain is worth something. . .

chhhh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk