Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Thedi Hektor in cognac Buffalo, thanks to Jejupe for selling it to me!

Attachments

• 7F03D8DC-827E-43B2-B67E-5D2CFF70DF0F.jpeg
    7F03D8DC-827E-43B2-B67E-5D2CFF70DF0F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 140

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
One month ago I underwent Bypass surgery. I posted this video on my youtube channel as my Public Service Announcement. Do you what you can to not go down that path

View attachment 424315

God Bless, Terry. That is one of the most special things I've ever seen anyone do. You share your encyclopedia knowledge of jackets and I've seen plenty of those videos, but this is truly much more important in the long run of things. It's not easy to talk about personal things for a lot of people. I'm glad you got a second chance. Many don't. I've had my own scare with death and it no doubt changed me. A lot of the reason why I'm buying jackets and other things is because I realized you only live once and you might as well enjoy it. Not saying buying stuff makes you happy, you need to have the right frame of mind for everything, but the whole process of learning, buying, enjoying, meeting cool people on here, etc. has added another dimension to my life. And you look great at that weight. I know it's not the way you want to lose it, but silver linings :D

HarryLime

Familiar Face
Wow Terry, glad to hear you're making a recovery, we need you to stick around as long as possible! If I may ask... prior to this, all of your blood work and cholesterol numbers were OK?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Wow Terry, glad to hear you're making a recovery, we need you to stick around as long as possible! If I may ask... prior to this, all of your blood work and cholesterol numbers were OK?

Thanks for that question. My cholesterol numbers were typically out of range, but I was never treated. I was chronically tired with balance issues. Not sure what all of that added up to. I quit smoking 12 years ago.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Those jeans look great. Which model?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner