Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

roadking04

Practically Family
One month ago I underwent Bypass surgery. I posted this video on my youtube channel as my Public Service Announcement. Do you what you can to not go down that path
Thanks for taking yourself to the hospital. And thanks for the public service announcement.

I had a heart attack the day after I turned 43. I waited a week before I went to the hospital. My pain was mild/annoying. I would get out of breath very easy. I waited till the following weekend to go to the hospital because I didn't want to miss any work. (very foolish).

It's hard to admit you are in trouble. I'm glad you took yourself in. I try and tell people to get checked out when they have some chest pain. It's nothing to play around with. Sometimes seconds are crucial.

Thanks again Terry for using your channel to get the word out. It might help someone in the future. God Bless.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
One month ago I underwent Bypass surgery. I posted this video on my youtube channel as my Public Service Announcement. Do you what you can to not go down that path

View attachment 424315

Hope for your speedy recovery TM, my uncle also got bypass last year, and my mom got a light stroke last month, and i drove to ER 2 in the morning few months back since I woke up with pain on my solar plexus, cold sweat, and unsatisfying feel when breathing.... im afraid i got heart attack or covid.... turned out i was overcaffeinated and causing stomach acid reflux, that was a little embbarassing.

JCSD

Practically Family
Juggling a life of toddlers and leather jackets

4908B5E7-B522-4EAA-A053-B10EE6A0E04B.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 424315

Thanks for sharing this, Terry. I hope for a speedy recovery. Heart attacks are serious stuff. My mom had a heart attack a few years ago, a cardiac arrest. She is recovered now, but damn was it a close call.
Good to see you back on your feet and God willing you’ll be playing with your grandchildren soon again.

Damon141

Practically Family
Just snagged this one from vintage/thrift seller Northern Grip. Their description doesn't have a lot of info, and says it's 80s vintage, but I question that -- the label inside looks more like something you'd see in the 60s or 50s, to me, and the leather looks nicer than what you'd see in a typical 80s jacket. The price was right for me to take a chance on it. Does anybody know anything about Chipie Products?
Nice find. Good condition and good fit. I like the double stitched seams and pockets

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Nice find. Good condition and good fit. I like the double stitched seams and pockets

That's not me wearing it, but I'll be happy if it fits me as well as it fits the website's model. I'm worried it'll be too big, but if it is I should be able to get my money back flipping it.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Bartender: I meant to put this in the "How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?" thread, can you please move it?

Just snagged this one from vintage/thrift seller Northern Grip. Their description doesn't have a lot of info, and says it's 80s vintage, but I question that -- the label inside looks more like something you'd see in the 60s or 50s, to me, and the leather looks nicer than what you'd see in a typical 80s jacket. The price was right for me to take a chance on it. Does anybody know anything about Chipie Products? Zipper slide is left-side, and it's coming from Europe, so I assume it's a european maker.

I like that a lot! Looks like a real find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112